JHen's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll track it down again for you. Plus I may needing it soon when it's time to pay"

JHen replied May 12, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I called a handful of pharmacies and one did have it in stock for $2,136 for the typ…"

JHen replied May 12, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Which pharmacy did you use? Hopefully I don't run into that problem with refills. I…"

JHen replied May 11, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I had my fair share of issues with the card before getting it to work. The difficult…"

JHen replied May 11, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Tara, have you considered moving down to just 5mg a day after the trial to see if yo…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Have you thought about staying on the drug, but taking only 5mg a day. Since we do n…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"The card has worked for almost everyone who had tried it so far on this forum that I…"

JHen replied May 7, 2015 to Instagram Xeljanz results...is this someone on here??

24 May 12, 2022
Reply by Bafarett

"Unbelievable! Thanks for owning up to the amazing pics!"

JHen replied May 3, 2015 to Instagram Xeljanz results...is this someone on here??

24 May 12, 2022
Reply by Bafarett

"Yes, it would give results within a couple of weeks. Also look into calcipotriene an…"

JHen replied Apr 29, 2015 to What does thinning caused by topical corticosteroid look like?

3 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by JHen

"I personally used Clobetasol on and off for almost 3 years. I cannot say for sure th…"

JHen replied Apr 29, 2015 to What does thinning caused by topical corticosteroid look like?

3 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by JHen

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service