Pamela's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is the correct information.  https://www.fuller-hair.com        She is excellen…"

Pamela replied Feb 5, 2021 to Need recommendations for new wig place (NY, NJ, CT)

2 Mar 1, 2021
Reply by Antonio Ward

"yes"

Pamela replied Jan 20, 2021 to Coffee and Alopecia

5 Oct 8, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"I wear Freedom wigs.  Custom, very expensive and takes months to get one.  They come…"

Pamela replied Oct 13, 2020 to Any good wig companies out there still doing custom orders?

3 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Mary

" I had my eyebrows tattooed, however now they have faded so I just use brow powder. …"

Pamela replied May 4, 2020 to What make-up do you use?

9 Jul 6, 2020
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"I have a freedom wig.  I just ordered another one, short.  1st is long and very very…"

Pamela replied Apr 30, 2020 to Anybody try Newlacecu vacuum wig?

11 Jun 29, 2020
Reply by Sam

"I have never heard of this.  CNC  ??  HH ??? "

Pamela replied Apr 22, 2020 to CNC/Cesare Ragazzi

2 Apr 22, 2020
Reply by 8093

"thanks for responding.  Who is Jen and where is her territory?  I've heard of Xeljanz"

Pamela replied Feb 22, 2020 to Best Wigs Ever

4 Feb 23, 2020
Reply by LadyJ

"I have had Alopecia for many many years.  More than I can remember.  No hair anywher…"

Pamela replied Feb 22, 2020 to Best Wigs Ever

4 Feb 23, 2020
Reply by LadyJ

"Ask these questions to your Doctor.  If you didn't get these prescribed by a Doctor,…"

Pamela replied Oct 18, 2019 to Starting my Journey on Tofacitinib

3 Oct 21, 2019
Reply by Fingers_Crossed

"Glad he had the good sense to move on. For your sake.  What a creep"

Pamela replied Oct 3, 2019 to Fear of expressing intimacy, insulted in the end.

1 Oct 3, 2019
Reply by Pamela

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service