Karen's Wigs's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Rene - There is a feature called a monofilament top which provides comfort to the…"

Karen's Wigs replied Nov 3, 2009 to Lupus and hairpieces

2 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Monica LUPUS MATTERS Ellis

"Years ago, according to the American Cancer Society, New York State will consider wi…"

Karen's Wigs replied Sep 16, 2009 to Wigs, taxes and insurance

18 Mar 26, 2019
Reply by BlenderLover

"There are wigs made for children which are smaller in size. I suggest you look for a…"

Karen's Wigs replied Sep 11, 2009 to Wigs for kids

4 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Annie

"Hi Joanne - you are not alone. You have found the best place on the web to share you…"

Karen's Wigs replied Aug 22, 2009 to Don't seem able to cope

13 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Trixie

"I would confer with the instructors and get their advice. I would imagine you could…"

Karen's Wigs replied Aug 20, 2009 to Alopecia in Law Enforcement

15 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Shelby Sanford

"The ACS provides wonderful service for thousands of people each year, including chil…"

Karen's Wigs replied Aug 15, 2009 to Look Good Feel Good Progam

9 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by myem

"Honestly - we're not completely familiar with something called a "soft" vacuum wig a…"

Karen's Wigs replied Aug 12, 2009 to Soft suction/ human hair wigs? Please advise!

7 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Karina Louise

"Good luck Aimee! Remember, luck is when preparation meets opportunity and you look (…"

Karen's Wigs replied Aug 12, 2009 to My First Job Interview Wearing a Wig

14 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by denise reilly

"Feeling self-conscious is normal and part of the "getting use to" of wigs. Take what…"

Karen's Wigs replied Aug 6, 2009 to should i ware a wig?

6 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by mike

"Very nice and natural looking. That's the trick - making it NOT look like a wig!"

Karen's Wigs replied Aug 6, 2009 to Here's my new wig!

9 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by kimberly dean

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service