SaugaD's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"https://www.folliclethought.com/alopecia-areata-treatment-pipeline-2021/ A good lis…"

SaugaD replied Aug 6, 2021 to Pfizer Trial

48 Dec 19, 2021
Reply by cd_385

"Question regarding Tofacinix. I have been on it for 6 weeks 5mg morning and 5mg nigh…"

SaugaD replied Jul 14, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello,  Has anyone figured out how to get generic Xeljanz into Canada. Apparently an…"

SaugaD replied Apr 19, 2021 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"http://lilly.mediaroom.com/2021-03-03-Baricitinib-is-First-JAK-Inhibitor-to-Demonstr…"

SaugaD replied Mar 14, 2021 to Pfizer Trial

48 Dec 19, 2021
Reply by cd_385

"Kevin what credentials do you have to make the statement that "Baracitinib will not…"

SaugaD replied Feb 7, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Correct me if I am wrong but Lilly has a Jak(Baricitinib) in phase 3 trials for Alop…"

SaugaD replied Feb 1, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello Everyone, Was wondering if someone could help. I live in Canada and have just…"

SaugaD replied Jan 24, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello, wondering if anyone has successfully ordered and received shipment from Beaco…"

SaugaD replied Jan 22, 2021 to Positives and Negatives of Ordering from Beacon

9 Dec 8, 2021
Reply by Kasia

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service