karma's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh btw Jenneh, have you had your serum ferritin all of your B vitamins and your fola…"

karma replied Apr 6, 2012 to Spironolactone - side effects- what to do?

3 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by karma

"Hey Jenneh, Ok so I was on spiro for 7 months last year, first 50 2x's a day than 10…"

karma replied Apr 6, 2012 to Spironolactone - side effects- what to do?

3 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by karma

"Is the bottom part of your scalp completely bare our do you have some hair like fuzz…"

karma replied Apr 6, 2012 to Partial hair pieces?

7 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Christine

"Julie... I used to compete in fitness comps and the I was a personal trainer (and sm…"

karma replied Apr 5, 2012 to Just curious: Did you always have really thin hair or did you used to have thick luscious hair that left?

28 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by karma

"Hey carmen, I don't want you to think I'm not going to call you. I have been trying…"

karma replied Apr 4, 2012 to Advice from wig wearers please

9 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Alliegator

"Thank you Carmen. When is a good time to call you?"

karma replied Apr 3, 2012 to Advice from wig wearers please

9 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Alliegator

"Julie, Does your cte have a known trigger (like autoimmune, hormonal, or skin condit…"

karma replied Apr 3, 2012 to Just curious: Did you always have really thin hair or did you used to have thick luscious hair that left?

28 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by karma

"No I have not...my hair loss is diffuse so the top of my head is affected to. Does i…"

karma replied Apr 3, 2012 to Advice from wig wearers please

9 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Alliegator

"Um, in my case I had extremely thick curly hair. I mean I can't even use my id anymo…"

karma replied Apr 3, 2012 to Just curious: Did you always have really thin hair or did you used to have thick luscious hair that left?

28 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by karma

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service