carol's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Does your daughter wear human hair and is there a brand of tape that she likes?  Wou…"

carol replied Oct 25, 2013 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"Thank you for responding to me would love to be part of your group.  I am on the sam…"

carol replied Oct 20, 2013 to Lpp and scaring alopecia

11 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Sheryl

"Did she have the results of the biopsy?  Sometimes my scalp is red and itches and ot…"

carol replied Oct 18, 2013 to Lpp and scaring alopecia

11 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Sheryl

"I don't have any side effects that I feel right now.  I have read that the injection…"

carol replied Oct 18, 2013 to Regrowth after starting gluten free diet

22 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Brandy

"I hope that you don't have this kind but if you do the dr. might be able to control…"

11 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Sheryl

"I also have lichen planopilaris. About a year ago I noticed that I was losing hair.…"

carol replied Oct 18, 2013 to Regrowth after starting gluten free diet

22 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Brandy

"Thank you for your input Iam thinking that the shots may not be worth the possible s…"

11 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Sheryl

"I feel like you do but my loss is more and starting all over my head. What I did is…"

carol replied Oct 17, 2013 to Scarf vs. wig

9 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by suz54

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service