Evan's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Dana, OK, so you decided having a head of sparsely populated porcupine tufts, wa…"

Evan replied Jul 30, 2011 to Can someone say it's all gonna be okay?

58 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Dana

"Congrats on your decision to give 'chrome dome' a try, and more importantly to disco…"

Evan replied Jul 24, 2011 to Be Bold and Be Bald. Why give away your power?

47 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Cindie

"Jason - the question I would consider is "why do you care what others will think?"…"

Evan replied Jun 5, 2011 to Shaving

7 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Cindie

"Jenna4 - please read my Discussion about this from earlier this week - Be Bold and B…"

Evan replied Jul 16, 2010 to Taking the plunge tonight

18 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Gill

"Cristian - based on what you wrote, I suspect due to the current worldview you're ho…"

Evan replied Jul 16, 2010 to Can we really accept alopecia?

22 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by NORMAN ABBOTT

"Hi Dominique - a re-read of my post unfortunately does seem a bit "thou should", whi…"

Evan replied Jul 15, 2010 to Be Bold and Be Bald. Why give away your power?

47 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Cindie

"Sorry Stacey, but he image I conjured of you chasing your 'long haired guinea pig' a…"

47 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Cindie

"I'll be at the Massachusetts event and looking forward to meeting all those who atte…"

47 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Cindie

"Hi Tiffany, I understand and appreciate your concerns. If I can be of any assistance…"

47 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Cindie

"Unlike what their advertisements say for Hair Ripoff for Men - they CAN be seen a mi…"

47 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Cindie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service