AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife's Discussions (274)

Discussions Replied To (267) Replies Latest Activity

"For 60 tablets it's $2830 , not peanuts by any means. "

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Sep 4, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No problem Starshine,  You see him individually but it's part of the trial. All fee…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Sep 4, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi DJ88, Unfortunately this is not news. Its actually funny that the newspapers are…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Sep 2, 2014 to Woman uses steriods for chest infection cure her Alopecia?

3 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Stressed

"Thank you all, I'm trying to move on without her and just am  focusing on the trial…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Sep 1, 2014 to Got dumped because of my alopecia

42 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by Apple

"That's the correct email. It took around 2 months to get an appointment but you can…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Sep 1, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It should work with ALL forms of immune system alopecia . "

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Aug 31, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi, Steroid injections into the eyelids can help. It can be quite painful but that'…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Aug 29, 2014 to Eyelashes

17 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by BLee

"Yeah, it may take a little while for him to get back to you . Which email address ar…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Aug 29, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It is a very large investment but it's still worth trying to see if your insurance w…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Aug 28, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Dr King is pretty booked up but it is possible to get an appointment to see him. Fo…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Aug 27, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service