AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife's Discussions (274)

Discussions Replied To (267) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Marisa, Xeljanz has not been studied on children yet and there is no confirmatio…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Aug 26, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"At Yale the  Xeljanz trial is ending next year. It is highly likely another trial wo…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Aug 26, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Best of luck cws  let me know how its working out, would be good to compare "

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Aug 25, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Karen, Glad I could help . Unfortunately I have to pay for the medication myself…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Aug 25, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks for all your support it's very much needed.  I will Jeffrey "

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"We really don't know at this time. Based on the study with the mice regrowing the h…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"There can be some serious side effects with Xeljanz although these are rare. I stron…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Aug 24, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi, You can contact his office or by email and make an appointment. You don't have…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Aug 23, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yeah 100% sure , she hasn't seen me without eyebrows in the time I've known her ."

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Aug 23, 2014 to Got dumped because of my alopecia

42 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by Apple

"All drugs have risks. These new Jak inhibitors can have serious side effects. They a…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Aug 21, 2014 to New drug cancer treatment pill cures alopecia

19 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Recovered Alopecian

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service