Nick Barlulis's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you all for the updates! Have any of you taking Xeljanz experienced ANY side e…"

Nick Barlulis replied Jan 26, 2015 to Dr. King comment on Xeljanz trial to date

19 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by lara

"Wrong kind of Alopecia....at least for me. Most on this site have areata, totalis an…"

Nick Barlulis replied Dec 19, 2014 to Cytokines therapy gaining momentum for treating Alopecia

2 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Georgia Stephens

"I say don't discount the onion juice. I have read several articles that say putting…"

Nick Barlulis replied Oct 14, 2014 to Onion juice

6 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by sumitahuja

"Hi Karen. When I was a 4 year old boy I went AU. My hair regrew at about age 6 or 7.…"

Nick Barlulis replied Sep 29, 2014 to Spontaneous growth after AU for 5 years

12 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Aly

"Hi Rosy. When news hit about Xeljanz the news media made it a joke making no distinc…"

Nick Barlulis replied Sep 28, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Rosy. I understand your concerns but please do not put out information if you have n…"

Nick Barlulis replied Sep 28, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Whatever William!"

Nick Barlulis replied Sep 27, 2014 to NAAF: FDA-approved drug produces near complete hair regrowth

42 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by gksexy1

"ADML, Does Dr. King give you any feel on how their clinical trial is going? Also, wh…"

Nick Barlulis replied Sep 26, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi ADML...First off Alopecia has destroyed my life as well. I thank you for sharing…"

Nick Barlulis replied Sep 24, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Hairloss, I too am a male 50 yoa. I had AU when I was 5 and it grew back at about…"

Nick Barlulis replied Jun 30, 2013 to Breaking news to coworkers

5 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Ha1rloss

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service