Christine's Discussions (330)

Discussions Replied To (294) Replies Latest Activity

"I have been wearing the gripper cool for about 3-4 years now, I had the ophiasis pat…"

Christine replied Apr 23, 2015 to Follea Gripper question

9 May 4, 2015
Reply by SarahFay

"Thank you so much for posting this and your future results, I think a lot of us will…"

Christine replied Mar 5, 2015 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"I purchased it like a fool several years ago, haven't seen it around for awhile and…"

Christine replied Feb 22, 2015 to What does everyone think about Thymuskin?

1 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Christine

"Hi, I'm so sorry your having such a time with it, I totally know what you mean...it'…"

Christine replied Nov 4, 2014 to This whole business with wigs is an absolute joke!

40 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by Gonaim

"Wow that's amazing about the baby asprin, I just started taking it myself, but have…"

Christine replied Nov 4, 2014 to A treatment that worked for me

50 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"Thank you for posting, I'm happy for you that you are having good results, and only…"

Christine replied Nov 4, 2014 to A treatment that worked for me

50 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"I'm very thankful to you for postng your experience here, it is so good to hear from…"

Christine replied Oct 19, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I understand your concern, but My Mum had the spot and several others in my family d…"

Christine replied Oct 13, 2014 to Salmon patch on nape of neck

9 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"Jen,   I didn't have the hair hurting ponytail feeling, but I've heard others say th…"

Christine replied Oct 13, 2014 to AU question

18 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Jlhollow

"Hi Bren, Don't give yourself too much grief over feelings like you should be OK with…"

Christine replied Oct 13, 2014 to Wearing a scarf to work?

9 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Tuesday

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service