Fingers_Crossed's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Has anyone used low level light therapy like those laser caps- cappilus, I-restore,…"

Fingers_Crossed replied Dec 14, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Very happy for you Carlie! Your hair looks amazing! You must be feeling so good. Tha…"

Fingers_Crossed replied Nov 20, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sa fais longtemp que je ne parle pas or n’ecris pas en francais alors si vous plais…"

Fingers_Crossed replied Nov 13, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Mike! I am paying out of pocket for the medication and the cheapest pharmacy I co…"

Fingers_Crossed replied Nov 6, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello everyone! I’ve been following this thread for YEARS! Thank you to everyone tha…"

Fingers_Crossed replied Nov 5, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I just started my xeljanz journey in August so I can tell you everything that I did.…"

Fingers_Crossed replied Oct 21, 2019 to Starting my Journey on Tofacitinib

3 Oct 21, 2019
Reply by Fingers_Crossed

"Thank you so much for the updates!! I’m so sorry for your set back cassidymain but h…"

Fingers_Crossed replied Oct 9, 2019 to PF 06651600 Trial

13 May 21, 2020
Reply by Mike R

"There is someone on the xeljanz thread who is in this trial. Cassidymain . You could…"

Fingers_Crossed replied Oct 4, 2019 to New Clinical Trial - PF-06651600

12 Jan 12, 2020
Reply by mtran2000

"Thanks so much for your reply. I hope the xeljanz continues to work for you. I’m pla…"

Fingers_Crossed replied Mar 27, 2018 to Im starting Xeljanz for alopecia areata

24 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Brock

"Thank you for sharing! Pls continue to share your experience with us! "

Fingers_Crossed replied Mar 25, 2018 to My Experience With 11mg Xeljanz XR

2 Mar 26, 2018
Reply by Anna

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service