Camryn's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Angie, and you too! So you never experience any burning or anything while dy…"

Camryn replied Sep 6, 2017 to color

7 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by chris for hair

"Thank you, Dawn, for those suggestions! It's good to hear I'm not the only one but i…"

Camryn replied Sep 6, 2017 to Once Again, the infernal itch

2 Sep 6, 2017
Reply by Camryn

"My dermatologist says it's safe and to go ahead but I haven't been able to bring mys…"

Camryn replied Sep 5, 2017 to color

7 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by chris for hair

"Srikanth, this thread is from 2011 so I'm not sure if Mini is around anymore but I w…"

Camryn replied Sep 5, 2017 to I'm so angry and frustrated inside

13 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Camryn

"I'm sorry you've been through so much stress. That's a lot to deal with :( Like you,…"

Camryn replied Sep 5, 2017 to Very Upset and Angry over Alopecia Areata

2 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Camryn

"Just wanted to add to my original thread and report that the kenalog shots and Clobe…"

Camryn replied Sep 5, 2017 to Trying Everything at Once

10 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by Camryn

"A foreign company with nothing to back up its legitimacy seems a scary prospect as a…"

Camryn replied Apr 11, 2017 to Tofacib - commerically available topical xeljanz Tofacitinib cream

5 May 21, 2021
Reply by naasaki

"Just to add, you've probably read online that DPCP immunotherapy has been combined w…"

Camryn replied Apr 11, 2017 to Does anyone have these? I think I might have came across a possible cure

6 Mar 30, 2019
Reply by EdwardFarrer

"I have asthma and a ton of allergies, seasonal and otherwise (food, antibiotics, cat…"

Camryn replied Apr 11, 2017 to Does anyone have these? I think I might have came across a possible cure

6 Mar 30, 2019
Reply by EdwardFarrer

"Thank you for the encouragement, Christine. I'm really going to try to work on that.…"

Camryn replied Apr 4, 2017 to Trying To Be Thankful

10 Apr 27, 2017
Reply by MissChrissy85

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service