CATHERINE's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"yes...they said three to four...you are lucky...all the best!!! and make sure you dr…"

CATHERINE replied Jan 8, 2012 to Salfasalazine success

4 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by CATHERINE

"I took it for awhile...no success...lots of side effects...fatigue, depression, head…"

CATHERINE replied Jan 8, 2012 to Salfasalazine success

4 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by CATHERINE

"well I guess it was when I had to shave my head...I was very fortunate the my friend…"

CATHERINE replied Jul 7, 2011 to Omg! My brother just outed me on Facebook!

71 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Cindie

"Yes he is a rat for doing that to you but a note on the positive side...it may help…"

CATHERINE replied Jul 6, 2011 to Omg! My brother just outed me on Facebook!

71 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Cindie

"I have just started taking this now...how were your side effects...and did u see res…"

CATHERINE replied Jun 17, 2011 to Sulfasalazine

1 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by CATHERINE

"Wow that is fantastic...u go girl!! I hope you will keep us all up to date as inspir…"

CATHERINE replied May 1, 2011 to Beauty pagaent

8 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Jules1984

"I use rogaine...for about a month now... not sure if it working or not as I still ge…"

CATHERINE replied Apr 24, 2011 to Has anyone tried Latisse?

12 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by domino

"My Derm. told me that it was originally used to treat Glaucoma...that is what it was…"

CATHERINE replied Apr 22, 2011 to Has anyone tried Latisse?

12 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by domino

"I was told rosemary helps...rub some on your scalp and wrap a towel around and sit f…"

CATHERINE replied Apr 22, 2011 to Are Chinese herbs a cure for alopecia?

12 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Lisa

"I bought some really funky hats and wore them and scarves alot...if you have long ha…"

CATHERINE replied Apr 22, 2011 to Ahhhh F**k it!

12 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service