Carmen West's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Lori, I have a hair cut client that uses human hair eyebrows that he pays about…"

Carmen West replied Aug 10, 2010 to My Eyebrows - Help!

28 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Mayte

"Hi Karen, The Gripper is a NO tape or glue hairpiece. You can go to the Peggy Knigh…"

Carmen West replied Aug 10, 2010 to Lace or Vacuum? Which one is better?

36 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Laura M

"Hi Pat, Thank you for the inquiry about Susan wearing thee Gripper. I am the road un…"

Carmen West replied Aug 10, 2010 to Lace or Vacuum? Which one is better?

36 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Laura M

"Hi Lisa, If you could send me your email address I will check to see if I can send…"

Carmen West replied Aug 4, 2010 to Lace or Vacuum? Which one is better?

36 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Laura M

"Hi Tanya, I am a hairdresser, I cut an style all kinds of hair pieces since 1965. I…"

Carmen West replied Aug 3, 2010 to Lace wigs

7 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Danielle

"The Grippers have silicone adound the front hairline and at the nape area. The hair…"

Carmen West replied Jul 30, 2010 to Lace or Vacuum? Which one is better?

36 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Laura M

"Hi Again, I was going through some of my things and found a product the one of my h…"

Carmen West replied Jul 29, 2010 to Freedom/Vacuum Wigs and the HEAT + HUMIDITY

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Hi Ali, I am a hairstylist that works with human hair prosthesis. I have been doing…"

Carmen West replied Jul 29, 2010 to Freedom/Vacuum Wigs and the HEAT + HUMIDITY

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Hello Again, As a hairstylist, and doing many hair cuts and styles; the resent appea…"

Carmen West replied Jul 27, 2010 to Lace or Vacuum? Which one is better?

36 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Laura M

"Hello Kimberly, I am a hairdresser who works with men, women and children with alop…"

Carmen West replied Jul 24, 2010 to Lace or Vacuum? Which one is better?

36 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Laura M

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service