Figarosmom's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Well Purple I too have not been on here in a while but your post called to me as wel…"

Figarosmom replied Oct 16, 2013 to How do I accept my hair loss as ALL MY FAULT?

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"I agree with what the folks above say. It's not about his friends. I mean we can't c…"

Figarosmom replied Jan 12, 2012 to How do I not make others uncomfortable?

8 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Sanah Jivani

"Exactly. Sure we have hair but it's wispy hair. Or so thin you see your scalp throug…"

Figarosmom replied Dec 28, 2011 to Who has similar hair loss...

10 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Jennah

"Well Brittany, I am just going to share with you something I read on Her Alopecia fo…"

Figarosmom replied Dec 27, 2011 to Who has similar hair loss...

10 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Jennah

"Hi Brittany I feel like the wigsupport.com spokesperson, but I do recommend that for…"

Figarosmom replied Dec 22, 2011 to I am scared

7 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri

"Sorry you didn't get the job! So frustrating! What was this guy looking for I wonder…"

Figarosmom replied Dec 16, 2011 to Where are you on the triangle? (Abraham Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs)

29 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

"It's strange isn't it? Who can figure it out. Cause, yeah. I've had a parent die, an…"

Figarosmom replied Dec 14, 2011 to Where are you on the triangle? (Abraham Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs)

29 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

"i think we all need that training...especially the values and personality separate f…"

Figarosmom replied Dec 14, 2011 to Where are you on the triangle? (Abraham Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs)

29 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

"I am a crocheting fool. Actually my nickname in my family is the mad hatter because…"

29 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

"I understand what you are saying Tallgirl. Of course there are worse things than hai…"

29 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service