chris for hair's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"You should be able to find something there, even if the hair is European, it is like…"

chris for hair replied Dec 31, 2012 to Oral Prednisone - should we try it?

13 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by kitty

"In a world where everyone looks like the "real housewife" series, I am unique.... I…"

chris for hair replied Dec 29, 2012 to Why do you love being bald? :)

29 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Michelle

"1 Understand that self pity is not attractive and will not make others feel sorry fo…"

chris for hair replied Dec 29, 2012 to Needs your advice to reach the stage of acceptance

33 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Natasha Gehrke

"Boy this really frightens me. I have Lupus and the standard medication is prednisone…"

chris for hair replied Dec 26, 2012 to Oral Prednisone - should we try it?

13 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by kitty

"Sorry, but human hair is NOT always better than synthetic. Good quality synthetic wi…"

chris for hair replied Dec 24, 2012 to Need help finding a wig

21 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by kaye kirby

"One thing I try to never do is recommend a product without really seeing the client.…"

chris for hair replied Dec 19, 2012 to Wig questions?

14 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Katelyn

"Hi Katelyn, Are you wearing extra hair in your photo? If not, you can braid it loose…"

chris for hair replied Dec 19, 2012 to Wig questions?

14 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Katelyn

"I haven't lived your story with hair loss but have with lupus/brain tumor. We want t…"

chris for hair replied Dec 14, 2012 to Doctors aren't helping

15 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Natasha Gehrke

"It is so sad to hear all these comments, yet I know that all are true. People can be…"

chris for hair replied Dec 14, 2012 to Needs your advice to reach the stage of acceptance

33 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Natasha Gehrke

"Look through the women (and men) on this site. There are so many that are just beaut…"

chris for hair replied Dec 14, 2012 to Needs your advice to reach the stage of acceptance

33 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Natasha Gehrke

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service