Lexi's Discussions (442)

Discussions Replied To (415) Replies Latest Activity

" Can you wear a wig cap underneath it?  You don't say if it is HH, glueless lace, or…"

Lexi replied May 6, 2014 to Problem with hand-tied wig...mesh looks black because of my real hair!

4 May 7, 2014
Reply by Sidney Prescott

"My hair shed like crazy for months, then practically stopped for at least 6 months. …"

Lexi replied Apr 28, 2014 to Not falling out as much

8 May 2, 2014
Reply by RAPUNZEL

"Not chest, but surely chin and toes.  LOL.  Well, toes, they have a few hairs anyway…"

Lexi replied Apr 25, 2014 to Random hairs

1 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Lexi

"Tell me more, I have emailed with him years ago and he seemed really helpful and car…"

Lexi replied Apr 24, 2014 to Matt Yeandle wigs?

28 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Andrea

"If your natural color hair was black, and you wished to still have black hair, you s…"

Lexi replied Apr 18, 2014 to Insurance denial

47 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Supportive Mom

"How ever did you get insurance to cover a wig?  What insurance do you have?"

Lexi replied Apr 17, 2014 to Synthetic wig getting frizzy

26 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"Why are you trying to see a derm?  They can do nothing for you, but eat your money. …"

Lexi replied Apr 17, 2014 to Insurance denial

47 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Supportive Mom

"Ok, now I finally get it.  Virgin unprocessed hair can THEN be colored.  It looks lo…"

Lexi replied Apr 13, 2014 to Curious about human hair wigs & online ordering

11 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by CompassionateCreations

"Rosy, that wig looks absolutely natural.  No one would ever know.  But, how did it b…"

Lexi replied Apr 12, 2014 to Curious about human hair wigs & online ordering

11 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by CompassionateCreations

"Explains why they have no idea.  Follea.  Say no more.  I could never afford that. …"

Lexi replied Mar 27, 2014 to A question of transparency - and summer wig suggestions?

39 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Susan

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service