Ruthie's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Hoodie-kenz, I agree with Susan, thank you for your perspective, I am learning to lo…"

Ruthie replied Jun 30, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"Hi Rosy, your daughters eyebrows look amazing ! I tried to google "feelgoodlookgood"…"

Ruthie replied Jun 3, 2015 to Eyebrows

14 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by ariel

"Hi Tracey, I have also had universalis, for over a year, went from  3 years of AA to…"

Ruthie replied Feb 28, 2015 to Hair regrowth after years of baldness

4 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by aaron

"Hi, yes I agree.  Mine started after breaking my collar bone, three months after my…"

Ruthie replied Jul 8, 2014 to Alopecia due to stress, trauma etc

18 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Stressed

"Hi Kat, I live in Houston, can you tell me who I need to contact to submit my DNA an…"

Ruthie replied Jul 2, 2014 to But it does define me

46 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by donewitheverything

"Thanks, will look for the eyebrow color.  I agree to being open minded, would love t…"

Ruthie replied Apr 6, 2014 to Eyelashes

9 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Tuesday

"Hi Michelle,  My doctor also gave me a prescription for latisse, but I was concerned…"

Ruthie replied Apr 3, 2014 to Eyelashes

9 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Tuesday

"Thank you so much for information.  I am so happy for you that it has worked.  I hav…"

Ruthie replied Apr 3, 2014 to Total regrowth :)

50 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"Hi Cheri,   Can you tell me how long you have been taking the Cyclosporine.  My derm…"

Ruthie replied Apr 3, 2014 to Total regrowth :)

50 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"Hi Jason, It didn't work very well.  The first time did nothing, so I went back for…"

Ruthie replied Feb 19, 2014 to Really depressed

24 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Hayley

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service