Jessie's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"HI Yvonne, I would like to know exactly what you used. I have had alopecia my entire…"

Jessie replied Sep 20, 2017 to Regrowth Story

28 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by TMB

"1. I think I wish someone told me that this infact would be my future. I always thou…"

Jessie replied Nov 9, 2016 to University project - life lessons and positives of having alopecia

45 Jul 18, 2021
Reply by Jeremiah

"Thanks for sharing. As a 47 year old who has had progressive alopecia since I was 5.…"

Jessie replied Jun 9, 2016 to A ray of hope for alopecia areata patients

11 Aug 26, 2019
Reply by Phillip Manning

"HI Danny, no I a almost positive it is not contagious. I have had all strands of Alo…"

Jessie replied Jul 18, 2014 to Please help! Is alopecia contagious?

35 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"that's pretty harsh and hurtful. If she is truly your best friend she did not mean t…"

Jessie replied Oct 2, 2013 to Friend laughing

64 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Mary

"Kelsey, I am 44, a teacher-4th grade and have had alopecia, all stages since I was 5…"

Jessie replied Sep 24, 2013 to Does it ever get easier?

62 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Glenda Folkersen Stroh

"HI Jen, people don't understand and never will unless they personally have it. I hav…"

Jessie replied Nov 10, 2011 to I need someone who knows what I'm going through/been through

107 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Surya

"I encountered almost the exact situation with my then boyfriend, now husband 20 year…"

Jessie replied Jul 17, 2011 to Stinging words

58 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Ktownnana

"Jennifer, I had a tatoo on my ankle 20 years ago and cride like a baby. But the penc…"

Jessie replied May 15, 2009 to Tattoo Eyebrows!!!!

40 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Eileen Washington

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service