Moni's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"If you don't mind me asking, at what age did you start doing your brows?"

Moni replied Jun 25, 2015 to If anyone would like help on make-up for brows and eyes

27 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by reesespieces5678

"Truly nice. You blessed me."

Moni replied Jun 24, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"I hated sweeping because I'd have to pull a lot of hair off the broom brush, eventua…"

Moni replied Feb 22, 2015 to Shower hair loss anxiety

11 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by alpine

"Here in California, there is a company called HairClub for men. And they give free c…"

Moni replied Feb 22, 2015 to Looking for a child's tight black curly wig

3 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Moni

"Hello. I hear you with what you're saying. I have cried so much since all this began…"

Moni replied Feb 3, 2014 to I need support or good advice, please!

10 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"I feel you should DEFINATELY speak up. It is becoming rude and you shouldn't have to…"

Moni replied Feb 3, 2014 to Family members treating you different

3 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Moni

"Amen. Don't be ashamed of anything. There are some mean people and there are also ru…"

Moni replied Jan 26, 2014 to I feel so ashamed

60 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Solange De Santis

"What I did was buy my girl a wig at age 4. Spend about $150 and when we walked out t…"

Moni replied Dec 10, 2013 to When to introduce a wig and how to a young child?

28 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Matica

"I was once approached by a 55+ year old lady (At that time my daughter who is now 9…"

Moni replied Dec 6, 2013 to Has anyone ever had regrowth and then no more bouts of AA?

11 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Moni

"When my daughter was bald, we would get the stares(well she did but I was with her)a…"

Moni replied Apr 26, 2011 to You have to understand a person's point of view

4 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by man82

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service