bibby's Discussions (250)

Discussions Replied To (246) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ken  What was the cost of this SMP for the entire scalp ? I have near full hair l…"

bibby replied Nov 18, 2016 to SMP treatment

47 Jun 14, 2022
Reply by Toxicmosquitoaf

"I have a Derm appointment scheduled for tomorrow afternoon in Dublin Ireland. This D…"

bibby replied Nov 16, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I too am preparing to visit turkey on a 1 day trip. I'll be buying 6 months supply.…"

bibby replied Aug 10, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Are there any rumors going around that the turkish xeljanz is not legit ? I have a T…"

bibby replied Aug 9, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Do yourself a favour and check out northwestlace. That's where I get my hair from. F…"

bibby replied May 18, 2016 to closed

2 May 18, 2016
Reply by bibby

"Being male ,and virtually scalp totalis for years, I order fullcap hair systems from…"

bibby replied May 18, 2016 to Online wig stores (first time)

15 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by laurenseav

"I agree about the sun. I find my hair grows very well in Summer "

bibby replied Apr 12, 2016 to Regrowth with AU

186 Oct 26, 2021
Reply by Joserid

"Hi Chris  When I was about 9 years old I did similar sounding UVB treatment that was…"

bibby replied Apr 12, 2016 to Regrowth with AU

186 Oct 26, 2021
Reply by Joserid

"I completely agree with you. It is worth remembering China is the home of the fake e…"

bibby replied Apr 10, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Did you ask any of the suppliers on alibaba if they will make a topical cream of tof…"

bibby replied Apr 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service