bibby's Discussions (250)

Discussions Replied To (246) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kevin  I’ve been on Xeljanz since September 2019. Dose of between 2 - 3 pill per…"

bibby replied Feb 16, 2022 to Xeljanz

6 Apr 12, 2023
Reply by SabineTawni

"Hi Nicole  I got Abdullah on what’sapp and he told me to “use my last invoice number…"

bibby replied Feb 15, 2022 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"I’ve been trying to get an order placed with Abdullah from beacon. I’ve used him for…"

bibby replied Feb 14, 2022 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"I can concur with Kevin about beacon. I have been using them for 2 and a half years…"

bibby replied Dec 11, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Tatiana Regarding my own experience…… I was on 2 x pills per day beacon supplied…"

bibby replied Dec 11, 2021 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Follow this link  https://www.beaconmedicare.com.bd This is the link at the bottom o…"

bibby replied Oct 19, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I’m currently experimenting with 5% Rogaine foam. My dose is daily 12.6mg (3 beacon…"

bibby replied Oct 19, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Carrie. I just placed another order with beacon this morning. I’ll be opting…"

bibby replied Oct 17, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Heads up . EMS from India to the UK is ordinarily 10-18 days. My latest order took 5…"

bibby replied Oct 16, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Carrie. Could I kindly ask you to share your contact who advised DHL.  ? I have r…"

bibby replied Oct 16, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service