bibby's Discussions (250)

Discussions Replied To (246) Replies Latest Activity

"Anyone else waiting a long time for beacon orders to arrive to the UK ? Used to be d…"

bibby replied Sep 26, 2021 to Shipments from Beacon

21 Jan 26, 2022
Reply by MexicanAlopecian

"100% yes. It’s possible  why would an autoimmune condition turn off a genetic condit…"

bibby replied Aug 11, 2021 to Is it possible to have both alopecia areata and androgenetic alopecia?

1 Aug 11, 2021
Reply by bibby

"Hi Daire. ive ordered xeljanz to my Northern Ireland relatives house numerous times…"

bibby replied Aug 11, 2021 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Carlie . I always order 10 boxes and each box contains 30 pills. (300 pills per t…"

bibby replied Aug 13, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Just to give everyone an update on my order to the UK from beacon. I always deal wit…"

bibby replied Aug 12, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"How much are Aspar costing Carlie (good to know what the fail safes are) ? "

bibby replied Jul 7, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Thanks Carlie. Would you have any idea if I ordered today what the estimate time wou…"

bibby replied Jul 3, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Carlie. How many boxes/bottles were in your order ? (Just seeing if it tally’s wi…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"I was told by beacon that the maximum order for DHL was 4 boxes of pills . If I exce…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Yeah. I’ve 43 days left of pills at my required dosage. I’m worried that EMS will be…"

bibby replied Jun 17, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service