Snowflake's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"i suppose all the regrowth for each person is so unpredictable isnt it :-) Im a natu…"

Snowflake replied May 19, 2013 to Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"Well ill skip the coffee trick...hehe....i want to cover the dark patches not make t…"

Snowflake replied May 15, 2013 to Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"I have let this situation get on top of me, and just taking a day at a time. Yes i h…"

Snowflake replied May 15, 2013 to Hello.....I'm new..and new to talking about all of this...not coping

16 May 28, 2013
Reply by Snowflake

"Yes it is very unusual for me to have this platinum blonde hair, as my orginal hair…"

Snowflake replied May 13, 2013 to Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"Hi Debbie,  i dont have as much time as i would like on this website, and im sure i…"

Snowflake replied May 13, 2013 to Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"Hi Michelle sorry to hear of your flare up..it seems sometimes its like one step for…"

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"yes i too have got the "feel sorry for me looks" from others, and have also been ask…"

Snowflake replied May 12, 2013 to Hello.....I'm new..and new to talking about all of this...not coping

16 May 28, 2013
Reply by Snowflake

"Hi Debbie, thank you first for your comments. It took me awhile to even get the nerv…"

Snowflake replied May 12, 2013 to Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"Hi Andrew,  Thank you so much for your kind comments. I am sure in time, well I hope…"

Snowflake replied May 10, 2013 to Hello.....I'm new..and new to talking about all of this...not coping

16 May 28, 2013
Reply by Snowflake

"Hi Rose, thank you for your comments. It was and still is such a shock to deal with…"

Snowflake replied May 9, 2013 to Hello.....I'm new..and new to talking about all of this...not coping

16 May 28, 2013
Reply by Snowflake

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service