"Sorry there was a typo in my last posting and that was the correction. "

RAPUNZEL replied May 2, 2014 to Not falling out as much

8 May 2, 2014
Reply by RAPUNZEL

"Teat mental should be treatments"

8 May 2, 2014
Reply by RAPUNZEL

"Mine does this also. I have genetic alopecia I believe so have used treatments for t…"

8 May 2, 2014
Reply by RAPUNZEL

"Gluten free is wheat, barley, rye and one more I think if u google. I have been glut…"

RAPUNZEL replied Apr 4, 2014 to Wheat-free diets?

2 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by RAPUNZEL

"Thanks Xena,  I was hoping someone with experience with them would chime in.  Thanks…"

RAPUNZEL replied Mar 25, 2014 to Wig is tangling and matting badley, help!

25 May 5, 2014
Reply by Brandy Snap

"If you have another wig or a back up I have heard of others doing a bleach bath.  I…"

RAPUNZEL replied Mar 24, 2014 to Wig is tangling and matting badley, help!

25 May 5, 2014
Reply by Brandy Snap

"Depends how ur short hair is but u r young so maybe a faux hauk like I think Halle b…"

RAPUNZEL replied Mar 18, 2014 to What can I do with short hair, or when can I get hair extensions?

3 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Tovah

"Also for another option but it will probably cost more is a wonderful lady who works…"

RAPUNZEL replied Mar 15, 2014 to Granddaughter's bitterness

6 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"I sent u a friend request as I have info of a lady in calgary who sells Follea wigs…"

RAPUNZEL replied Mar 15, 2014 to Granddaughter's bitterness

6 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"I used Rogaine and still do.  I started with 2% and worked my way up to 5%.  That wo…"

RAPUNZEL replied Feb 24, 2014 to What causes this? It may give me closure or help me somehow

5 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by RAPUNZEL

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service