Dena's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks. We are done with doctors for a while. I am leaving it up to her if she ever…"

Dena replied May 21, 2013 to Energy for researching treatment? When does it fade?

41 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by janiegray

"Nothing wrong with laughter if it is coming from a good place. My 6 year old lost al…"

Dena replied May 21, 2013 to Can you laugh at being bald?

39 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Ivan

"I often wonder at what point do people just focus on learning to live with Alopecia.…"

Dena replied May 9, 2013 to Energy for researching treatment? When does it fade?

41 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by janiegray

"Thank you. My daughter felt the same way. For a month she slowly lost her hair. The…"

Dena replied Apr 16, 2013 to Is fast regrowth common?

3 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Dena

"Have you every been to any support group meetings with her? I am wondering how her v…"

Dena replied Apr 16, 2013 to I'm an alien

81 May 2, 2013
Reply by Miss Erica

"My daughter was like this was for about a year. It started when she was 5. A spot wo…"

Dena replied Apr 15, 2013 to Is fast regrowth common?

3 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Dena

"What a handsome, confident young man you have. I bet you are proud of him."

Dena replied Apr 15, 2013 to Proud of his new look!

3 May 14, 2013
Reply by Pearl

"It just plain sucks. I still remember those sinking feelings when my daughter's hair…"

Dena replied Apr 15, 2013 to Could really use some words of advice or encouragement today

10 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by nlj

"She actually has a pretty good attitude about it. To her it is playing dress up like…"

Dena replied Apr 14, 2013 to Dance recitals

5 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by MaddiiBoo

"Thank you. I am definitely going to have find someone to help with the eyelashes. I…"

Dena replied Apr 14, 2013 to Dance recitals

5 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by MaddiiBoo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service