kimk's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank u for link..... I will post the results sept 12 & 15"

kimk replied Sep 6, 2018 to Pfizer PF 06651600- Breakthrough Technology Jak 3

126 Feb 22, 2019
Reply by chris_s

"Hi Brent Q1- my lace hand tied synthetic moves around especially differcult when out…"

kimk replied Sep 3, 2018 to When it is time to SHAVE.....Peace!

9 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by Brent Cairns

"Nice! I will look forward to more post!  I was told about the “widening of AA salt s…"

kimk replied Aug 31, 2018 to Clinical Trial Blog: Topical AA Treatment

49 Mar 25, 2019
Reply by Football fan

"You give such good advice and lots of experience,  I have started to  hate  my synth…"

kimk replied Aug 30, 2018 to Quality Wig with Whitening

7 Sep 2, 2018
Reply by StarShemaya

"I am looking into this study and med.  thank you for heads up and I will answer you…"

kimk replied Aug 18, 2018 to Mesalazine in the treatment of Alopecia Areata

2 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by AlopeciaAngel.com

"Yes I love my brows! I did PhiBrows which  is trade marked and a highly standardized…"

kimk replied Aug 18, 2018 to Why Hasn't Anybody Brought Up Epigenetics and Gene Editing/CRISPR-Cas9 Methods For Auto-Immune Alopecia?

5 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by kimk

"We will get there in the next few years."

kimk replied Aug 10, 2018 to Why Hasn't Anybody Brought Up Epigenetics and Gene Editing/CRISPR-Cas9 Methods For Auto-Immune Alopecia?

5 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by kimk

"Go for false eyelashes!  I had the ladies at the Mac makeup counter teach me, now I…"

kimk replied Aug 5, 2018 to False eyelashes

4 Aug 20, 2018
Reply by Jiggybear

"How do you determine “sensitivity to the androgens”? Nice post! Good luck - please k…"

kimk replied Aug 2, 2018 to My Prescription Drug Game Plan!

9 Jul 9, 2019
Reply by bibby

"I would keep up what worked.  The injections are considered first or second line of…"

kimk replied Aug 2, 2018 to Regrowth, Long Term Options

9 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by AlopeciaAngel.com

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service