Crazy Horse's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"My consultant finally reached me! She is prescribing Zofran anti-nausea drug to take…"

Crazy Horse replied Jan 31, 2023 to OLUMIANT Alopecia Community Watch – The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!

17 Feb 6, 2023
Reply by cgreens

"I started taking 2 mg Olumiant December 22, 2022. I immediately had severe side effe…"

Crazy Horse replied Jan 30, 2023 to OLUMIANT Alopecia Community Watch – The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!

17 Feb 6, 2023
Reply by cgreens

"Try gardeauxwigs.com. Human hair wigs colored, highlighted and rooted at her salon.…"

Crazy Horse replied Dec 27, 2019 to How much money did you spend on your human hair wigs?

14 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

"A great site for human hair wigs is gardeauxwigs.com. She designs her own human hair…"

Crazy Horse replied Dec 27, 2019 to Where to buy blonde HH wigs

7 Mar 5, 2020
Reply by Alo-mom

"Yes - and they are amazing - because she is a 1st class colorist. They look so real…"

Crazy Horse replied Sep 21, 2018 to if money were no object-choice?

29 Oct 6, 2022
Reply by Vladon

"Try this hair designer out of California - Rachel Gardea - Gardeauxwigs.com. She col…"

Crazy Horse replied Sep 13, 2018 to if money were no object-choice?

29 Oct 6, 2022
Reply by Vladon

"I was about 8 1/2 - the summer before 5th grade. When my mom washed my hair she felt…"

Crazy Horse replied May 23, 2018 to For those of you with alopecia universalis like myself at what age did you develop it?

30 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Hannah

"Google: gardeauxwigs Check out Gardeaux Wigs. Gardeaux Wigs is on etsy.com, facebook…"

Crazy Horse replied Oct 5, 2016 to Blonde wig help!

7 Mar 20, 2019
Reply by Alyce Martin

"lots of silk-tops here -- Google: gardeauxwigs Check out Gardeaux Wigs. Gardeaux Wig…"

Crazy Horse replied Oct 5, 2016 to Silk top designer wigs?

12 Jan 20, 2022
Reply by TimothyHoltz

"Try double-sided wig tape. Stick a piece in front and at the very top of the head. P…"

Crazy Horse replied Aug 20, 2016 to Need help finding cheaper wigs

25 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service