Patchylatchy's Discussions (205)

Discussions Replied To (189) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for valuable information..do you have any updates.."

Patchylatchy replied Dec 18, 2016 to Prevention and Treatment of Alopecia with Quercetin?

18 Apr 29, 2017
Reply by msketchup

"Very valuablw post thank you!"

Patchylatchy replied Dec 18, 2016 to JAK3 Kinase inhibitors

23 Sep 13, 2018
Reply by Remoritom

"Thank you for this information. I was wondering there are some turmeric supplements…"

Patchylatchy replied Dec 18, 2016 to Tumeric paste and Tumeric smoothies

30 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Shanique

"Hi there!i know this is old post. But is there any updates!! Thanks"

Patchylatchy replied Dec 17, 2016 to Hair growth after pregnancy

8 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"The alibaba website sells tofacitinib is that legit? How can this site put out medic…"

Patchylatchy replied Dec 17, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you again and again!"

Patchylatchy replied Dec 17, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you so much. Much appreciated! Do you think they are OK with prescribing xelja…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I live in Chicago and I am looking for doctor dermtaologist or ruehmatoligist who is…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow thank you so much for details. Its real good and there seems to be light at the…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"All stories I read seem to say that you will have nice hair during preganancy and ar…"

Patchylatchy replied Dec 17, 2016 to Pregnancy with alopecia

10 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by OneBaldMother

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service