nzahir's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe they are responsible, thrown up 3 times and felt ill another 2 times Been…"

nzahir replied Jul 11, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Anyone here experience bad stomach side effects (Vomiting) when on 20mg? I have thr…"

nzahir replied Jul 10, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Anyone here experience bad stomach side effects (Vomiting) when on 20mg? I have thr…"

nzahir replied Jul 10, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Is anyone here using the Pfizer Assistance Program? I am using it currently, and ha…"

nzahir replied Jun 22, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Am I allowed to use a pill cutter for the 10mg pills? My derm says I can even thoug…"

nzahir replied Apr 2, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Is anyone else here on the Pfizer Assistance Program? I am on it for 10mg a day, bu…"

nzahir replied Feb 5, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"So I am seeing some regrowth finally in my scalp after going to 20MG from 10MG.  Fo…"

nzahir replied Dec 31, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You guy should apply for the Pfizer Assistance Program, they have paid for my years…"

nzahir replied Dec 31, 2019 to Attention Xeljanz Users!! New Alopecia classification leading to denial of coverage

60 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Not for now There will be medications in phase 4 for Alopecia specifically next yea…"

nzahir replied Oct 29, 2019 to Possible that I am a Non Responder and Need 20mg/day?

4 Oct 30, 2019
Reply by Ricky_1008

"Where are you growing hair? My eyelashes are most visible and very very little eyeb…"

nzahir replied Oct 28, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service