MiNAH's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"The hair must be virgin hair... undyed. It also takes many heads of hair to produce…"

MiNAH replied Sep 12, 2011 to Has anyone's family or friends offered to or donate their hair to you?

16 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by jlkramer

"Reality is that he is caught up in emotion and guilt. So you need to address this wi…"

MiNAH replied Aug 24, 2011 to Support system FAIL

34 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by karen

"So pleased, and glad he made you comfortable. I would allow him to see you, because…"

MiNAH replied Aug 11, 2011 to I don't want to tell my boyfriend that I have alopecia

72 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Rozi

"My first husband, my kids dad, new right away when I met him! He was shaven clean on…"

MiNAH replied Aug 10, 2011 to I don't want to tell my boyfriend that I have alopecia

72 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Rozi

"No more Feeling defeated, frustrated, and depressed ... "WAKE UP!" Wake up from your…"

MiNAH replied Aug 9, 2011 to Feeling defeated, frustrated, and depressed

32 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Dielle

"So right Mary ... so very true. Everyday I feel as though I have been rewarded with…"

MiNAH replied Aug 9, 2011 to Feeling defeated, frustrated, and depressed

32 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Dielle

"It was very different during the early 80s, when it was hard renting homes to "PEOPL…"

MiNAH replied Aug 8, 2011 to Feeling defeated, frustrated, and depressed

32 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Dielle

"@Janice Amen to you too!!!"

32 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Dielle

"I embrace all peoples differences, yet we must understand that when people are in gr…"

32 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Dielle

"My hair never grew back during or after my pregnancy ..."

MiNAH replied Aug 5, 2011 to Alopecia and pregnancy

12 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by cathy clark

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service