Dielle's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"Good to hear! I don't think anyone will say anything except for maybe a few curious…"

Dielle replied Mar 17, 2009 to Considering going without a wig, bandana, hat, or scarf??

17 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Mary

"Thanks for the tips, I was planning on just going with nothing, but after both you a…"

Dielle replied Mar 16, 2009 to Considering going without a wig, bandana, hat, or scarf??

17 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Mary

"Thanks for the support!"

Dielle replied Mar 16, 2009 to Considering going without a wig, bandana, hat, or scarf??

17 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Mary

"Thanks, I am a relatively shy person for about the first ten minutes that I meet any…"

Dielle replied Mar 15, 2009 to Considering going without a wig, bandana, hat, or scarf??

17 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Mary

"I am kind of leaning towards going bald when I am at home for when I go horseback ri…"

Dielle replied Mar 15, 2009 to Considering going without a wig, bandana, hat, or scarf??

17 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Mary

"it isn't totally permanent, alopecians tend to drain off the color of the ink slowly…"

Dielle replied Mar 15, 2009 to Tattoo Eye Brows

19 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Maureen

"I would definitely do that because the more prepared you are the less likely it is t…"

Dielle replied Mar 15, 2009 to What about... Disneyland rides?

5 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by Dielle

"Thanks Rosy! I am just concerned because I had a really bad experience in middle sch…"

17 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Mary

"I haven't personally decided to go wig free in public though I am considering it. An…"

Dielle replied Mar 15, 2009 to Going wig free

40 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"I don't know how far you are willing to travel, but I have a great lady down here th…"

Dielle replied Mar 15, 2009 to Tattoo Eye Brows

19 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Maureen

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service