Brock's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"I take 15mg a day.  In all honesty I know it is “just hair” but it was also highly d…"

Brock replied Sep 17, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I was shaving my head everyday so it was hard to pinpoint the exact time everything…"

Brock replied Sep 16, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Everything is pretty much back to the way it was prior.  Thickness is definitely bac…"

Brock replied Sep 16, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Understand.  It took me about 6-7 months to fully recover.  About 2-3 to see white h…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"What makes you nervous?  I have been on the medication for about 9 months now and ha…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"So sorry to hear about that Nicole.  I’m not on here much but your were an inspirati…"

Brock replied Aug 5, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"I have been taking 4.  I never took the national brand but 4 from beacon has given m…"

Brock replied Aug 2, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My order took longer than normal but they did finally respond."

Brock replied Jul 3, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Yes it did and I got confirmation it went through. I’ve order probably 6-7 times and…"

Brock replied Jun 23, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"I agree.  They are normally amazing.  It’s also strange that I emailed a couple more…"

Brock replied Jun 23, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service