MeganG's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Rapunzel, My advice is to really do your research.  I had a hair transplant in 2005.…"

MeganG replied Feb 9, 2017 to Hair transplant for women

14 May 14, 2022
Reply by JaslynKaise

"Stacie, I completely agree with you.  I tried the hair loss treatments and they were…"

MeganG replied Jan 18, 2017 to Androgenetic alopecia with frizzy curly hair left on my scalp: Hairpiece or wig?

14 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by Miss Volume

"Miss Volume, I have had androgenetic alopecia for 16 or more years.  It has been a l…"

MeganG replied Dec 15, 2016 to Androgenetic alopecia with frizzy curly hair left on my scalp: Hairpiece or wig?

14 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by Miss Volume

"I have the Ellen Wille Jamilia Hi wig and LOVE it!! It's so fun and curly, yet natur…"

MeganG replied Mar 18, 2014 to Where to get human curly brown hair or wig?

7 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by kaylamishowdy

"I also have AGA, and I have bald patches above both of my ears. A dermatologist conf…"

MeganG replied Mar 14, 2014 to How do you know if your androgenetic alopecia has gotten worse?

1 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by MeganG

"Roberta, I understand your situation. It happens to me as well, and each time, I hav…"

MeganG replied Apr 7, 2013 to When people think your child has cancer

13 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Miss Erica

"Hi Kteacher! Since you live in North Carolina, I wanted to recommend Secrets of a Du…"

MeganG replied Mar 13, 2013 to Question about first time wig shopping!

8 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by itsmeehtalia

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service