Tallgirl's Discussions (760)

Discussions Replied To (695) Replies Latest Activity

"I was broke with 2 sons, and when I hinted to family, sometime they sent me the mone…"

Tallgirl replied May 1, 2009 to Are there any grants for woman to get decent wigs?

1 May 1, 2009
Reply by Tallgirl

"I never called wearing anything on my head hiding, because obviously, to anyone arou…"

Tallgirl replied Apr 16, 2009 to Just so I know I'm not on my own here....

11 May 8, 2009
Reply by Wendy Teo

"Drawing, painting, ethnic festivals, food festivals, organic gardening, music that m…"

Tallgirl replied Mar 26, 2009 to Need some ideas!!

10 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Rahela

"Camp, sleepovers, dorms, changing for a performance backstage, pool changing room, g…"

Tallgirl replied Mar 24, 2009 to personal privacy issues

39 May 26, 2009
Reply by Mary

"When seated in front of some other youth football parents after a season of not seei…"

Tallgirl replied Mar 9, 2009 to What things do you hear when out in the world?

56 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Sarah

"I think the hump part is bull____. I had prednisone ages 15-17, a full tablet at fir…"

Tallgirl replied Mar 8, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"When I was 15-17, I got to that point and still had hair at my hairline, so I DIDN'T…"

Tallgirl replied Mar 2, 2009 to Having a hard day

16 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by LJBMD

"Actually, we had it in our systems, hidden, and it just came out. No one knows why y…"

Tallgirl replied Mar 2, 2009 to Im looking for a "penpal"-ish sort of thing

11 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Debbie Haynes

"I started out with old-fashioned granny caps, scarves and nightcaps even at 11 at pa…"

Tallgirl replied Feb 21, 2009 to personal privacy issues

39 May 26, 2009
Reply by Mary

"My sons and grandson all have nice hair."

Tallgirl replied Feb 20, 2009 to I am scared to have children.

14 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by SportyAusGirl

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service