Chefpam's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Larista. I actually started a prayer group for those who are chronically ill…"

Chefpam replied Mar 27, 2011 to Inflammation/Ankylosing Spondylitis

7 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Chefpam

"Exactly Alice. I have been told for over 20 years now that I had TE and it would sto…"

Chefpam replied Mar 25, 2011 to Inflammation/Ankylosing Spondylitis

7 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Chefpam

"Thanks for your response Heather. Yes, I have gone gluten/dairy free for about 5 mon…"

Chefpam replied Mar 25, 2011 to Inflammation/Ankylosing Spondylitis

7 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Chefpam

"I am not here to be patronized. If you can't relate to me, simply ignore me. I am ve…"

Chefpam replied Mar 24, 2011 to Inflammation/Ankylosing Spondylitis

7 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Chefpam

"But one day, it just all stopped.....I can't wait for that day. Whether it's the hai…"

Chefpam replied Mar 11, 2011 to Acceptance - One day, the world just stopped staring

13 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

"I have psoriasis and it is pink and scaly lesions that itch and flake. So that doesn…"

Chefpam replied Mar 11, 2011 to Red blotches starting to show up, why?

12 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Cari

"Aw, that's the kind of stories I love Nancy! Sounds like you found yourself a keeper…"

Chefpam replied Feb 24, 2011 to Full-time careers while wearing full-time wigs

31 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Shauntay80

"So true Tuesday...it's okay though that I have burdens...just wish they weren't so i…"

Chefpam replied Feb 11, 2011 to Has anyone "hid" what's left?

5 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Chefpam

"Thank you all for caring. I am just so tired....I know you are tired too...tired of…"

Chefpam replied Feb 10, 2011 to Has anyone "hid" what's left?

5 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Chefpam

"I don't think you are just seeking help-I think you are giving it. How brave you are…"

Chefpam replied Feb 5, 2011 to Being young

8 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Arieana Dawson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service