Chefpam's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"You are not alone....I am having the same issues. But I can't stand my wig all the t…"

Chefpam replied Feb 3, 2011 to Feel embarrassed and ashamed

6 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Chefpam

"Thanks so much Alice and Tuesday. Yes, losing our cat hit me really hard. It is so h…"

Chefpam replied Feb 3, 2011 to I'm not an angry person

15 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

"Thank you Tuesday. Yes, I remember you and we have talked before. Thank your for sha…"

Chefpam replied Feb 2, 2011 to I'm not an angry person

15 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

"That is awesome Karen! There are no good drs. here. The last 2 I have had literally…"

15 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

"Yes Dominique I am currently seeing a fundamental practicioner. I gave up the biolog…"

15 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

"Aw, thank you Alice. Wish I could give you a hug because you described this vicious…"

Chefpam replied Feb 1, 2011 to I'm not an angry person

15 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

"Thank you Karen. Yeah, it's just too much at once I think. I can't deal with one for…"

Chefpam replied Feb 1, 2011 to I'm not an angry person

15 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

"Thanks for sharing Deirdre. I used to date an attorney and know what a tough job tha…"

Chefpam replied Jan 27, 2011 to Full-time careers while wearing full-time wigs

31 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Shauntay80

"I will be praying for a friend to share with. But it is so great to have you guys. N…"

Chefpam replied Jan 27, 2011 to Full-time careers while wearing full-time wigs

31 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Shauntay80

"Thanks again Gail. Isn't to bad that people just can't put themselves in others shoe…"

Chefpam replied Jan 26, 2011 to Full-time careers while wearing full-time wigs

31 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Shauntay80

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service