michelle's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"Buffs are in the shape of a tube...You can wear them many ways....they are made of l…"

michelle replied May 14, 2013 to Exercising and alopecia

29 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Dollhead

"I have AU and have been going for DPCP treatments since Jan.  I had some regrowth..a…"

michelle replied May 12, 2013 to Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"Thanks Heather, I appreciate the helpful hints.  I am seeing my rhumatologist in a c…"

michelle replied May 10, 2013 to Energy for researching treatment? When does it fade?

41 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by janiegray

"THANK YOU!!"

michelle replied May 9, 2013 to Energy for researching treatment? When does it fade?

41 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by janiegray

"Do you have any more info on the study?...authors........thanks"

michelle replied May 9, 2013 to Energy for researching treatment? When does it fade?

41 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by janiegray

"The square bandanas cover the whole head (I have AU)...their 'hair bands' are differ…"

michelle replied May 7, 2013 to Exercising and alopecia

29 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Dollhead

"Hi There, I either wear a buff or a bandana from Lululemon. Their bandanas soak up t…"

michelle replied May 6, 2013 to Exercising and alopecia

29 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Dollhead

"Hi Jules, I think this is a really good question. I started losing my hair a little…"

michelle replied May 1, 2013 to Energy for researching treatment? When does it fade?

41 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by janiegray

"No question its an unpredictable disease. Fingers crossed!!"

michelle replied Apr 19, 2013 to Coming back!

14 May 15, 2013
Reply by AK13

"You are absolutely right! Its your hair and it is supposed to be on your head! Losin…"

michelle replied Apr 14, 2013 to Could really use some words of advice or encouragement today

10 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by nlj

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service