TC's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Generally, it takes a few months between when the immune system attacks a follic…"

TC replied Dec 22, 2018 to Continued shedding after xeljanz

8 Jan 17, 2019
Reply by Brock

"Nicole,  You look amazing! So happy for you.  Just started Xeljanz on the 1st. Hopi…"

TC replied Dec 3, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 9 Months

91 Mar 7, 2019
Reply by Dan

"Hi NYGuy, 2 months is way too early to judge. Don't lose hope. Most people seem to s…"

TC replied Nov 11, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Nicole! Who's that pretty girl with the afro in the pic?!?!?! She looks just like yo…"

TC replied Nov 9, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 7 Month

92 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Hi Julie,  I'm sorry that you're having to go though this. A positive ANA usually m…"

TC replied Oct 20, 2018 to ANA results

2 Oct 21, 2018
Reply by Karen Smith

"Hi Itz5,  I'm sorry to hear about your AA. Most of us here are all going through the…"

TC replied Oct 15, 2018 to 21 year old male just diagnosed with alopecia. Confused and seeking advice

19 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by Cocopuffz17

"Hi Katrina,  You look wonderful! Congrats on the regrowth and your first haircut. Be…"

TC replied Oct 5, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Except it makes me see double sometimes....no wait you posted that twice.  Maybe it…"

TC replied Oct 2, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Patrick,  I know you mean well and posting with the best intentions, but be very…"

TC replied Oct 1, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 7 Month

92 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Hey Nicole,  You're progress is awesome and you're looking great! I'm so happy for…"

TC replied Oct 1, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 7 Month

92 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service