Ktownnana's Discussions (140)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Anne, Didn't realize that Sears has a selection of wigs. Unfortunately, I won't be a…"

Ktownnana replied Jul 2, 2012 to Wigs?

66 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

"Gia, I think we all have days like this. My Dad suffers from Alzheimer's and when I…"

Ktownnana replied Jun 30, 2012 to The very real truth about my condition

1 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Ktownnana

"Anne, I wish I had bought a wig months before I purchased one. My first experience a…"

Ktownnana replied Jun 30, 2012 to Wigs?

66 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

"Jen, unfortunately at my age, I must stay with the short styles, but I hope there is…"

Ktownnana replied Jun 30, 2012 to Long synthetic wigs that don't easily tangle?

29 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by BlueandPink

"I've never had anyone actually scrunch my wig, but I think it took a lot of nerve fo…"

Ktownnana replied Jun 30, 2012 to Difficult moment

16 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by buddhaz

"Cindie, I so know the feeling. I've ordered so many wigs over the years that I could…"

Ktownnana replied Jun 27, 2012 to Disappointed in my new wig - UPDATE

26 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Aimee

"Hi Danielle, I think you will find this website to be so helpful to you--it sure has…"

Ktownnana replied Jun 26, 2012 to Just diagnosed....feeling very scared

128 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"Danielle, we've all been there and done that (talking about the loss of hair). This…"

Ktownnana replied Jun 22, 2012 to Just diagnosed....feeling very scared

128 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"Now that's just drop dead gorgeous on you, TG. Sorry Aimee didn't have the same resu…"

Ktownnana replied Jun 22, 2012 to Disappointed in my new wig - UPDATE

26 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Aimee

"Thanks, Aimee. Are they really trying to save money by skimping on the amount of hai…"

Ktownnana replied Jun 22, 2012 to Disappointed in my new wig - UPDATE

26 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Aimee

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service