Christine's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Susan. Your reply was what you wanted to pass along from your own experience and…"

Christine replied Jan 4, 2014 to Help! Scalp injections, and side effects?

48 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Anisha

"Yes, this is normal with steroid injections, if you get them that often, depending o…"

Christine replied Jan 4, 2014 to Help! Scalp injections, and side effects?

48 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Anisha

"Nice to meet you, Ivan. Yeah, I read that stuff all day at work. NAAF makes it easy…"

Christine replied Jun 16, 2013 to Has any appealed the insurance companies about coverage and won?

4 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Christine

"Thank you, Dean. Good luck with your daughter. Being a little girl with hair loss is…"

Christine replied Jun 16, 2013 to Did any treatment "work" for you?

123 Oct 19, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I was diagnosed with AA at three, about 41 years ago, after a severe burn. I am wond…"

Christine replied Jun 14, 2013 to Did any treatment "work" for you?

123 Oct 19, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"You already stand out, Liz, because you're beautiful, because you're your own person…"

Christine replied Jun 6, 2013 to Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"First, Hi, Liz. For some reason, this thing won't let me reply to Liz's comment, so…"

Christine replied May 30, 2013 to Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"That is a huge step. It sounds like you kept the beautiful white! The scariest thing…"

Christine replied May 28, 2013 to Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"You WILL get there. Sometimes it's easier to tell people when you're in a growth cyc…"

Christine replied May 22, 2013 to Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"Hah! That's funny; those are almost the same words I used about having the bravery t…"

Christine replied May 21, 2013 to Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service