Lori M's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"People are rude...rude...rude beyond belief.....I have had similar experiences......…"

Lori M replied Apr 2, 2010 to Some people are just RUDE! :(

66 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Blessed Soul

"You know Amber I was just looking at the temporary tattoo eyebrows and was going to…"

Lori M replied Mar 23, 2010 to My Eyebrows - Help!

28 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Mayte

"Where do you buy the BGDL eyebrow stuff? I live in Canada...."

Lori M replied Mar 17, 2010 to My Eyebrows - Help!

28 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Mayte

"Ohhhh dear.... see my problem is I don't have much eyebrows to begin with and stay a…"

Lori M replied Mar 17, 2010 to My Eyebrows - Help!

28 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Mayte

"There is so much truth to the alter ego...... I feel sexier in my funky auburn wig w…"

Lori M replied Mar 2, 2010 to Do Any Of You Name Your Wigs?

42 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Sheena

"Mighty Basilina! That is freakin hilarious!!!! I so know what you mean about forming…"

42 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Sheena

"Soooooo funny everyone's reply!!!! LOL...... My human hair wig "Desi" is now called…"

42 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Sheena

"You guys are all making me laugh with the crazy responses.....Karen hang in there wi…"

Lori M replied Jan 11, 2010 to Do Any Of You Name Your Wigs?

42 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Sheena

"If you are going to go with human I would go to a salon and check them out. I have h…"

Lori M replied Apr 11, 2009 to Wigs :)

10 May 20, 2010
Reply by Leah Larson

"Ahhhh Hi Dielle! Thanks for responding.... Horses are lovely.... I have done the odd…"

Lori M replied Feb 24, 2009 to People's Hobbies

7 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Dielle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service