Lori M's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Seriously after the disasters I have had with the wig shops and the money I have was…"

Lori M replied Oct 18, 2008 to Ordering Online Wigs

9 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by spaganya

"See that is what happend to me after my first wig from 4 years ago. When it came off…"

9 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by spaganya

"I hear ya on wanting to take your time because in a shop you feel like you have to h…"

9 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by spaganya

"You know when I was going to school I had this programming assignment which drove me…"

Lori M replied Oct 18, 2008 to Do Any Of You Name Your Wigs?

42 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Sheena

"Pimped out computer...LOL..... Instead of Pimp My Ride...Pimp my Computer...LOL Kids…"

42 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Sheena

"Who makes Impressive? Is that a Paula Young Wig. Escape sounds really familair too w…"

42 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Sheena

"How do you find the quality fo the Paula Yong wigs? They don't seem to be that expen…"

42 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Sheena

"Okkkk now rat sounds like my roadkill name! LOL....That is seriously soooooo funny..…"

Lori M replied Oct 15, 2008 to Do Any Of You Name Your Wigs?

42 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Sheena

"For sure!!! I want to hear about everybody! Oh did I mention I looooovvve to kayak a…"

Lori M replied Oct 15, 2008 to People's Hobbies

7 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Dielle

"Wow since this only just started happening in April of this year I haven't really de…"

Lori M replied Oct 15, 2008 to The Emotional Impact of Alopecia on You

23 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Gill

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service