Eva's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm about to order from a chinese online vendor- I'll let you know how it goes. The…"

Eva replied Jul 28, 2011 to Human hair wigs

16 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Lyndsey

"Hi Poppy- I wear a full lace wig attached with SuperTape. It looks great (no one kn…"

Eva replied Jul 28, 2011 to Wig choice

16 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Eva

"The duo come off pretty easily- I just, um, sort of roll it a little bit with the ti…"

Eva replied Jul 28, 2011 to Headcovers.com Fake Eyebrows

38 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

"I use these and they are AWESOME! I exercise and get sweaty with them, I wear them i…"

Eva replied Jul 27, 2011 to Headcovers.com Fake Eyebrows

38 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

"Hi m, Have you ever seen the fake eyebrows sold by headcovers unlimited? They are l…"

Eva replied Jul 27, 2011 to Drawing eyebrows when you have no eyebrows

6 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"Sorry I typed the link wrong! The site I ordered from is celebritystylewigs.com"

Eva replied Apr 16, 2010 to yaffa vs. iwig vs. variety of lace wig vendors

11 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by myem

"I just got a wig from celebritywigs.com too! When I ordered european hair wasn't an…"

Eva replied Apr 15, 2010 to yaffa vs. iwig vs. variety of lace wig vendors

11 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by myem

"I wear full lace wigs year round, I swim, sleep, showever, EVERYTHING. If you use a…"

Eva replied Apr 15, 2010 to Lace wigs for summer?

2 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Natalie

"I post about this so much they should probably be paying me, but check these out if…"

Eva replied Apr 15, 2010 to To tweeze or not to tweeze

10 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"Personally I like the cheap ones they sell at target (ardell)! I have tried just abo…"

Eva replied Apr 15, 2010 to False Eyelashes.. what do I need to know

2 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service