Chris Jeffer's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeahhhhhhhh!!!! I love it when people share these stories - it inspires all of us to…"

Chris Jeffer replied Jul 11, 2011 to Diet & Alopecia?

39 May 19, 2013
Reply by reesespieces5678

"Actually, in natural medicine, cravings are an indication of what your body is addic…"

Chris Jeffer replied Jul 10, 2011 to Diet & Alopecia?

39 May 19, 2013
Reply by reesespieces5678

"I agree with Gail on this one and had a similar experience to Aimee when I stopped u…"

Chris Jeffer replied Jan 24, 2011 to Are Chinese herbs a cure for alopecia?

12 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Lisa

"I don't think it is a crazy idea at all - meat is very acidic in the body and many c…"

Chris Jeffer replied Aug 25, 2010 to Is anyone interested in trying to combat alopecia without drugs?

49 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacquie C

"Sorry - I read this email very quickly when I was last here and missed the title of…"

Chris Jeffer replied Aug 24, 2010 to Is anyone interested in trying to combat alopecia without drugs?

49 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacquie C

"Pleeeeeaase pass on the name of this book - thanks so much for your tenacity, Beth.…"

Chris Jeffer replied Aug 24, 2010 to Is anyone interested in trying to combat alopecia without drugs?

49 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacquie C

"sure - jeffreychristine@hotmail.com"

Chris Jeffer replied Aug 9, 2010 to Is anyone interested in trying to combat alopecia without drugs?

49 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacquie C

"dfsdf"

Chris Jeffer replied Jul 14, 2010 to Are you unique in other ways besides having alopecia?

8 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Mjay

"Hi Alisha, I have created a blog that has the information on it, but due to Alopecia…"

Chris Jeffer replied Jul 9, 2010 to Is anyone interested in trying to combat alopecia without drugs?

49 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacquie C

"Yeah if it isn't the white hair then I would leave it, and the fact that it is your…"

Chris Jeffer replied Jul 9, 2010 to Dyeing my hair?

6 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Megan Johnson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service