Chris Jeffer's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"HI Megan, I have lots of white hair on my head at the moment. I find that every time…"

Chris Jeffer replied Jul 8, 2010 to Dyeing my hair?

6 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Megan Johnson

"Hi Tanya, I did a google search http://www.advantagehairclub.com/ http://www.hairth…"

Chris Jeffer replied Jul 8, 2010 to Hair Integration Systems

10 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

"Hi Dominique, I am so with you on this (you and I have talked about this before), bu…"

Chris Jeffer replied Jul 8, 2010 to Is anyone interested in trying to combat alopecia without drugs?

49 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacquie C

"Hi Patricia, How long have you had AU and how long have you had Alopecia. This is am…"

Chris Jeffer replied Jul 8, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Patricia Hutchings

"Hi Kathy I friended you as well and passed on my email address so you can contact me…"

Chris Jeffer replied Jul 7, 2010 to Is anyone interested in trying to combat alopecia without drugs?

49 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacquie C

"I love the suggestion of cranberry juice, Beth. It tastes good and you're right it i…"

Chris Jeffer replied Jul 7, 2010 to Is anyone interested in trying to combat alopecia without drugs?

49 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacquie C

"Hey everyone, I am really convinced, just as some of you are, that getting our guts…"

Chris Jeffer replied Jul 6, 2010 to Is anyone interested in trying to combat alopecia without drugs?

49 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacquie C

"Yep - digestive enzymes, colon cleanse, probiotics - all may be necessary to clean u…"

Chris Jeffer replied Jul 6, 2010 to Is anyone interested in trying to combat alopecia without drugs?

49 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacquie C

"I friended you and sent you my personal email address. Good for you for having the c…"

49 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacquie C

"Diet is one component, but an important one. I think that alopecia is a symptom of s…"

Chris Jeffer replied Jul 2, 2010 to Is anyone interested in trying to combat alopecia without drugs?

49 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacquie C

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service