Erin's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Good ideas, and thanks for the book list!"

Erin replied Dec 7, 2011 to What to tell son to tell his friends about my alopecia?

6 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Daria

"Good idea Tallgirl, that might be a good lesson for the kids about accepting all kin…"

Erin replied Dec 6, 2011 to What to tell son to tell his friends about my alopecia?

6 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Daria

"I hate bullying, it is one thing that I feel passionate about and try my best to hel…"

Erin replied Dec 5, 2011 to My 6yo son is being bullied in school for being "bald"

14 Sep 27, 2019
Reply by Emma Brown

"I just got married and wear a wig normally so I wore my wig all done up! I say wear…"

Erin replied Dec 5, 2011 to Wedding pictures

6 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Lisa Santer

"I am in the same boat as you! i would also love advice"

Erin replied Jun 7, 2011 to Human hair wigs for a poor college student

13 Oct 22, 2022
Reply by Merrymann

"Hi. I just saw this post and wow it sounds just like me. I kinda secretly though it…"

Erin replied Jan 25, 2010 to Won't go to school

30 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Susan - Jon's Mum

"I think for everyone it is different, but for me, once I was mostly bald, very thin…"

Erin replied Jan 25, 2010 to When is the time right to accept it?

9 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Allison Miller

"i have these often, I usually will be washing my head and will all of a sudden have…"

Erin replied Aug 12, 2009 to Do the hair dreams ever stop?

25 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Leah Larson

"your oils will need to adjust on your head, i found mine very pimply after. but I am…"

Erin replied Aug 3, 2009 to How do I wash my bald head?

15 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Aimee

"oh or debbie, I am in MB so whoever is out here haha"

Erin replied Apr 30, 2009 to Freedom Wigs

9 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Krahn

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service