Amanda's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I actually never get sick. I tend to have a bit of a year round allergy with a runny…"

Amanda replied Oct 18, 2014 to Infections

43 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Veronicasteele

"I've never had any side effects with Rogaine and I've used the men's max strength."

Amanda replied May 6, 2009 to Rogain Side Effects?

1 May 6, 2009
Reply by Amanda

"This is a very interesting topic... I was on Effexor (which is one I don't recommend…"

Amanda replied Jan 30, 2009 to Anti depressants and hairloss

5 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Jack Morrison

"I have always hated going to get my hair cut. Not just because of my alopecia but wh…"

Amanda replied Jan 30, 2009 to Hairdressers

10 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Leah Turlo

"It's interesting to hear that they will send you the tubes so you can do the draw lo…"

Amanda replied Jan 21, 2009 to The National Alopecia Registry: To Track Persons With AA or Find a Cure?

18 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"I get the shots. They seem to work but the last couple years my hair just wants to f…"

Amanda replied Jan 1, 2009 to Cortizone shots for eyebrows / lashes?

14 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"I think for me being a child with alopecia, while wasn't as bad as some kids have ha…"

Amanda replied Mar 25, 2008 to Transitioning from childhood to adulthood with alopecia

16 Apr 20, 2008
Reply by corrina

"I just recently started the corticosteroid injections and seem to be working. Or at…"

Amanda replied Mar 25, 2008 to Have any vitamins or natural remedies ever worked for you?

51 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by heidy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service