Georgia Kay Jarman's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I AGREE THAT YOU HAVE TO BECOME STRONG AND ACCEPTING AS HANNAH SAID ABOVE. "

Georgia Kay Jarman replied Jul 12, 2016 to Problems with college dorm not willing to make accommodation for daughter w/ alopecia universalis

72 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"Hi , I am so sorry for your daughter .   No one knows the trauma of losing hair and…"

Georgia Kay Jarman replied Jul 12, 2016 to Problems with college dorm not willing to make accommodation for daughter w/ alopecia universalis

72 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"I think it is a fantastic idea."

Georgia Kay Jarman replied Feb 12, 2016 to NBA player makes movie about alopecia

16 Jan 21, 2022
Reply by PriciBlue

"Hi"

Georgia Kay Jarman replied Feb 5, 2016 to Finding it hard coping with hair loss. How to adapt to wearing wigs full-time and how to tell people about hair loss!

36 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Ana74

"Hi  I feel for your frustration.  I don't know what city you live in but, if you hav…"

Georgia Kay Jarman replied Apr 17, 2014 to Insurance denial

47 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Supportive Mom

"Thank you Linda,    One thing about this support site is that everyone understands!…"

Georgia Kay Jarman replied Jan 18, 2014 to Extremely self-conscious about my wig

75 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

" Hi Laura, I understand everything that you are saying.  I felt horrified about wear…"

Georgia Kay Jarman replied Jan 18, 2014 to Extremely self-conscious about my wig

75 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Hello, I am Georgia and I totally understand everything you are saying. First of all…"

Georgia Kay Jarman replied Mar 2, 2013 to Finding it hard coping with hair loss. How to adapt to wearing wigs full-time and how to tell people about hair loss!

36 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Ana74

"Thanks for all the input and support. You are all so special and have such valuable…"

Georgia Kay Jarman replied Oct 21, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

"Hi Lexi. I know exactly how you feel. And no one that I've talked to (that does not…"

Georgia Kay Jarman replied Oct 19, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service